Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Winner & Top 3 331

Hi all :)

Another fabulous week of looking at your
creativity and reading your sweet comments.Thank you :)

Our sponsor is...

Prize : $12 Gift Card to spend in store

Congrats to our Winner!

127. Billie A


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 331 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prize. Any prize not claimed by 10/12/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Here's the Top 3...


(Just had to show the inside too!)


Well done eveyone!
Please grab your badges from the sidebar :)

4 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and Top 3 - your projects are FABULOUS!!!

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a winner. I am excited. Thank you DT for inspiration each week.

Helle said...

Thank you for picking me as one of Top 3

-Helle-

Robert Howard said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Thenewsletterplugin.com
Information