Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Winner & Top 3 275

Hi everyone
So sorry this is late.

 Our sponsor is...
Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet

Prize : Choice of 3 digi stamps from store up to the value of $10

 Congrats to our Winner!


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 275 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 09/05/2015 will be given to a new winner!


Here's the Top 3...

 

62. DebiB

83. Beth F

Well done to all!
Don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar :)


6 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

How lovely to see my card in your Top 3, thank you so much and well done to all the winners, XOX Lucy

Debi said...

Thanks for including my card in your Top 3. I will proudly display the Top 3 Badge on my blog.

Fikreta said...


congratulions!

Beth F. said...

Thank you for choosing my shadow box among the top 3!

Milka Gubo said...

:-D How great! Congratulations to all! :-D

Kadoga Mawansa said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Devpost.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web